Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Arrow OFF Topic / "SPORTS Talk Only"

I thought that I would attempt to start an off-topic for "Non-Nascar Sports" which would be separate from the other off-topic discussion thread and permit that thread to talk about non-sport subjects.

I will start the thread by asking:

1. What you think about Virginia Tech beating 2 of the best teams in the ACC (probably 2 of the best period). Duke and North Carolina were both recently upset by Virginia Tech.

2. Who do you think will make it to the Super Bowl. My picks are Chicago and N.E.
    "If you can help others, and fail to do so, your time on earth has been wasted" - Roberto Clemente

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    After yesterday's game and despite what Chicago fans are saying about an exiting one, I don't see them getting past the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by muggle not
    2. Who do you think will make it to the Super Bowl. My picks are Chicago and N.E.
    Peter Olivola (polivola@sbcglobal.net)
    "Too dumb for opera
    too smart for NASCAR"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    1. What you think about Virginia Tech beating 2 of the best teams in the ACC (probably 2 of the best period). Duke and North Carolina were both recently upset by Virginia Tech.

VT and Clemson I think are the two best teams, I hope Clemson can knock off Carolina. VT is having a great start in the ACC. but you saw Maryland, anyteam can get hot shooting 75% FG and 80% 3pt when they beat clemson.

I think Indy and New Orleans, I think Peyton is going to finally win a superbowl. Chicago is dead in the water in defending the pass and New Orleans will be doing alot of that, plus trying to stop Mcallisteris another thing
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't know much about any of those three teams except that Marquette beat Duke earlier this season. MU started the Big East with a couple of tough losses, but have won their last three against UConn, West Virginia & Louisville.

UW-Badgers are ranked #2 in the country now in men's BB after beating "THE" Ohio State and Northwestern last week.
    I'm choosing Joey Logano as my avatar. I feel he is a worthy ally.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    everyone beats Northwestern :
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    everyone beats Northwestern :
    So? I'm sure the OSU game weighed more in their rank jump though! :

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh...and the Ave's stink this year!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I still think that North Carolina is the best team in the ACC. Duke will be good before the season is over. Ohio State will be ranked high until March Madness starts in earnest then they will probably lose to some small school.

ACC women. 1,2,3. Those women can really play.
    "If you can help others, and fail to do so, your time on earth has been wasted" - Roberto Clemente

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

I thought that I would attempt to start an off-topic for "Non-Nascar Sports" which would be separate from the other off-topic discussion thread and permit that thread to talk about non-sport subjects.

I will start the thread by asking:

Not sure about the VA Tech deal, don't follow basketball...

As for NE-CHI Super Bowl? Being a HUGE Bears fan (sorry Jslone) I could definitely deal with a Super Bowl XX Rematch, as long as the outcome is the same!!!!
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tstran17_88
    Oh...and the Ave's stink this year!
    Blasphemy :