Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    People were on whatever they could find! :-)

We've run on Nokian tires in the past. Hakka Q's, Hakka 10's. Some people are on RSi's.

I noticed some people on Nokians, but I think the majority of the front runners were on Yoko's.

Cheers! John

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Please keep all posts in English, either the Queen's own, or that funny version our dear cousins across the pond use. :

Non-English posts will have to be removed as they cannot be moderated.

Thank you.

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts

I thought it was English.

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleJumper
    Please keep all posts in English, either the Queen's own, or that funny version our dear cousins across the pond use. :

Non-English posts will have to be removed as they cannot be moderated.

Thank you.
    The posts and sections removed were in what could be easily considered an old Northern dialect spoken till recent times in the dales of Yorkshire, it just looks vaguely like modern Swedish. 8)

Are you saying we must write simplistically enough for the typical Gringo?

Does it help that I type really slowly?

Hey Calle! Did you have some problems this weekend?
    Saw somebody name Calle in a Clio who DNFed.

What was the story?
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cal
    I see, that explains it. Thanks. You could debate why studs aren't allowed on road vehicles in some states in the first place, but that's not a motorsport issue.

You say the top teams were able to find snow and ice tyres, what kind of tyres do you use on the winter events? And what makes are mostly used, BF Goodrich/Michelin, Yokohama, Pirelli?

Also, do you know why EVOs remove their back wings?
    A short way down in this collection of pieces is a piece on the tires used at 100 Acre Wood. http://expn.go.com/expn/story?id=3159787
    Richard Miller
    Sachse, Texas

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa
    The posts and sections removed were in what could be easily considered an old Northern dialect spoken till recent times in the dales of Yorkshire, it just looks vaguely like modern Swedish. 8)

Are you saying we must write simplistically enough for the typical Gringo?

Does it help that I type really slowly?

Hey Calle! Did you have some problems this weekend?
    Saw somebody name Calle in a Clio who DNFed.

What was the story?
    Hello again! I've been without internet for a couple of weeks, hence the late answer.

Yeah, we had an off and then retired after the last stage due to a cable coming loose. Nothing major, but the car is undergoing a good seeing too for the summer season and our national championship, which hasn't even started yet due to our warm winter and cancelled events.

I had a few handling issues with the car, but we managed to finish 9th and 10th on two stages in competition of the countries fastest Gr.H drivers. My car is a Gr. N. Looking forward to the summer season now!

The Colorado system seems like it could be a good idea, to build up organization and team spirit to get a stable ground to stand on. I hope it works out!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cal
    The Colorado system seems like it could be a good idea, to build up organization and team spirit to get a stable ground to stand on. I hope it works out!

We're certainly going to try to make it work!
    US Hillclimb and Rally Photos
    KevinHahnPhotography.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Beginning to be a great following over here, we need to get more drivers from Europe
    [attachment=1:b8w8g5xd]fm heels1.jpg[/attachment:b8w8g5xd] Thanks, Tracey. Friend me on FACEBOOK, TAGRALLYSPORT

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great to hear you are following what is happening here. Entries at events have almost doubled this year, need more folks from Europe
    [attachment=1:8cw31yhe]fm heels1.jpg[/attachment:8cw31yhe]
    Thanks Tracey. Follow me on Facebook TAGRALLYSPORT or http//www.tagrallysport.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hope to get more involved soon, in the process of moving to Denver
    [attachment=1:23ql9ca3]Tracey1.jpg[/attachment:23ql9ca3] Tracey. TAGRALLYSPORT.

Liked 213 Times in 107 Posts
    I don't remember, who was the canadian who tested a Lancer WRC in Czech Republic ? I saw this here, but can't refind ... (was it l'Estage ?). And does it buy it finally ?

And do our australian friends know why Brendan Reeves isn't on entry list of Sno*Drift Rally ? :/