Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Finally a point!
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Code:
    Drivers standings
    1.- Marcel Haenen	28
    2.- I Am Evil Homer	24
    3.- Juha	12
    4.- Cyborg_hun	12
    5.- J.Lindstroem	10
    6.- Tannat	9
    7.- Ramore	8
    8.- NOR	7
    9.- Zes	4
    10.- JTLarsen	2
    11.- Jso1985	1

Teams standings
    1.- ML Motorsports Citroën	40
    2.- Citroën Total Sport	25
    3.- Suzuki Motorsport	21
    4.- Frozz Motors Europe	10
    5.- Two Basses Team Ford Europe	9
    6.- Subaru World Rally Team	8
    7.- Peugeot Sport Finland	4
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jso1985
    Finally a point!
    Achieved with an injured hand, nonetheless...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    A good event for the single car of Curtans RallyBase Motorsport: I managed my first top 10 stage time (on the difficult 19th stage of the rally even), had my best overall result of the season so far with 13th, and my 10th position on the 2nd leg shows there is still the possibility to improve. I'm looking forward to having Magnus back in the team for the next round. I think we can start aiming for top 10 rally positions in the next rounds. The small gaps in Mexico show the competition will be hard, but we are confident we can pull it off. Bring on Argentina!
    RallyBase Rallying Results: http://www.rallybase.nl/
    WRC results and classifications 1973-2006
    Also with ERC results 1992-2005.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ah not too bad for us we got our best stage time of the season 12th on stage 12 which is encouraging for us
    Not changing signature until J-M Latvala wins his first WRC Championship 6 Rallies Won so Far !

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Wow...I thought we had good pace but was very concerned the mistake on SS5 would cost us a podium. I must apologise to my co-driver for the ear full I gave him after the stage but that's in the past.

Now we have to concentrate on Argentina - a very tough event with many demanding stages to tackle. The set-up in Mexico seemed to work well so we'll use that as the basis for Shakedown and see where we are.

Very happy that we got both cars into the points...seeing JSO dunk his hand in ice water at every service point made me think he might struggle but he drove beautifully
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks mate! , my wrist wasn't aching much until around SS5-SS6(on day 2), maybe it costed me 7th place but still better than a 9th and 0 points!

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    I don't know where to post this, so here will do!

Just wondering if anyone knows the world record time for SS10 on Rally Australia because I'd like to know how close I'm getting.
    My best so far is 1:00:15, although that is admittedly after a boring Sunday afternoon in the rain, repeating the stage in the Mitsu '0' car about 30 times, before setting the fastest time in the Pug 307 with my second attempt after finding a good set-up!
    What is everyone else's record on that stage as well?
    Could this be a mini-competition in preparation for Argie, or do we have to wait till the Recce and Shakedown?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29

Just wondering if anyone knows the world record time for SS10 on Rally Australia because I'd like to know how close I'm getting.
    My best so far is 1:00:15, although that is admittedly after a boring Sunday afternoon in the rain, repeating the stage in the Mitsu '0' car about 30 times, before setting the fastest time in the Pug 307 with my second attempt after finding a good set-up!
    Could this be a mini-competition in preparation for Argie, or do we have to wait till the Recce and Shakedown?
    1:00.15 is quite fast for that stage. My PB is 1:07.xx

About to start the recce thread now
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29

Maybe once somebody starts a recce thread for Argentina this could go there.

If I'm right in thinking that last year Portugal was run using Australia, then Marcel Haenen had the fastest time on SS 10 with 1.03,95. So your time is incredibly fast. However, it is not as fast as Kimi's time of 58,62 in the 2005 CMR2 championship round.
    RallyBase Rallying Results: http://www.rallybase.nl/
    WRC results and classifications 1973-2006
    Also with ERC results 1992-2005.