Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

foot in mouth for ralf

how many times did we hear ralf say "i will be in f1 next year." now, he has no ride, and few prospects for next year...

where did he think he had a chance all those months ago, besides the team then known as spyker?

he definitely has his foot in his mouth. it may stay there unless he is willing to pay to take it out.

Liked 13 Times in 11 Posts
    I think this post should be the in Touring Car forum, as if he really wants to race next year I think DTM is his best bet!!

Quote Originally Posted by msaxman
    how many times did we hear ralf say "i will be in f1 next year." now, he has no ride, and few prospects for next year...

where did he think he had a chance all those months ago, besides the team then known as spyker?

he definitely has his foot in his mouth. it may stay there unless he is willing to pay to take it out.
    Ralf sacked his manager three days ago (saw it on CNN).

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    Well why keep him at this stage....

Anyway, I am on sabbatical and it is much tougher than driving. I plan on remaining there until I get my phone call from Ferrari. I would already be back, but they accidentally lost my phone number and panicked, signing Kimi instead--a mistake they said will not happen again, but they will have to come up with another ten million more than before.
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    I think Ralfie made heaps out of F1, while doing not all that much in the last few years except just making up the numbers at midfield.

With the rise of quite a few younger drivers, Ralfie is, at best, a midfield driver and that is being kind.

Time to call it a day with F1.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Ralf will go down as being an "OK" driver - won a few races in a great car, but not much other than that to brag about. It seems that lately he's been getting good at taking other cars off the track!
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wmcot
    Ralf will go down as being an "OK" driver - won a few races in a great car, but not much other than that to brag about. It seems that lately he's been getting good at taking other cars off the track!
    As I have said before, on a good day, Ralf was unbeatable. It just seemed that Ralf's good days never coincided with a Grands Prix weekend lately....
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    lol. I guess he can save money by doing so but I hope like hell he didn't sack him cause he couldn't get him a ride for this year!

It's Overpaids fault!
    Ayrton Senna, Legend. R.I.P.

\"If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver. Because we are competing. We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for a victory. It is not to come third, fourth, fifth or sixth. I race to win\".

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Ralf is a superior driver to many drivers, who seemingly will have a seat for next season, like Sato, davidson etc.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    Ralf is a superior driver to many drivers, who seemingly will have a seat for next season, like Sato, davidson etc.
    Thanks for that post, just spat coffee all over the screen. He'll have a seat alright, just not necessarily in an F1 car.......
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.