Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rallye Perce Neige, Quebec

The Rallye Perce Neige was held in Maniwaki, Quebec last weekend and was a great, fun snow rally. The rally was the first round of this year's Canadian Rally Championship as well as a round of the Ontario Performance Rally Championship. The winners were Antoine L'Estage and Nathalie Richard in a Hyundai Tiburon from Andrew Comrie-Picard and Marc Goldfarb in an Evo.

Details of the rally are at http://www.rallyeperceneige.com/

While results are at http://www.rallyscoring.com/results/...eige/index.htm

Had an absolute ball! Best fun you could have standing up (while neck deep in a snowbank).:

1. Jon Nicholls & Carl Schenk, Mitsubishi Evo:

3. Sylvain Erickson & Chloe Erickson, Subaru Impreza:

4. David Legault & Pat Lavigne, Mitsubishi Evo:

5. Andrew Comrie-Picard & Marc Goldfarb, Mitsubishi Evo:

6. Peter Thomson & Brian Maxwell, Mitsubishi Evo: (well some of it at least)

The rest are at http://www.competitionimages.com/maniwaki_08.html

Thanks for looking.

Neil

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice pictures!

Who is driving the orange coloured Mini? I noticed it is sponsored by one of my sponsors. I didn't think they existed in Canada!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi cal,

The mini was driven by Yohan Tessier and Frédérick Prigg. They were actually competing in a regional rally held at the same time, Rallye Val Gatinois. However, I don't think that rally took part in all the stages used for the Perce Neige.

Neil

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks Neil! I'll google the name.

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Nice photos, Neil.

Good to see that Patrick Richard is still driving with a Subaru, I saw him a few years ago in the Sezoensrally where he ended 4th overall.

Unhappy 抗震救灾2

wow gold!All wow gold US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,wow gold,wow gold,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU wow gold Power leveling wow gold from the time you wWorld of Warcraft gold ordered!wow power leveling wow power leveling power leveling wow power leveling wow powerleveling wow power levelingcheap wow power leveling wow power leveling buy wow power leveling wow power leveling buy power leveling wow power leveling cheap power leveling wow power leveling wow power leveling wow power leveling wow powerleveling wow power leveling power leveling wow power leveling wow powerleveling wow power leveling buy rolex cheap rolex wow gold wow gold wow gold wow gold