Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ohh... in the nations cup, didn't think about poland coming on so strong! that country is really making a mark in open wheel racing lately....
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry bout that Johnny I may have wrote England but I still added your points to the USA total. Hope you enjoyed the race.
    I solumly swear I'm up to no good :devil:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hell yeah I had a ball. I qualified way better than I usually do, and finishing on the very tail end of the lead lap is GOOD for me. I needed the confidence boost after finishing last or 2nd to last in EIGHT out of the last NINE rounds of the Clio Cup!

I've already loaded up the trailer, hit the road, and turned my first practice laps at Circuit Park Zandvoort, with a fast lap of 1:19.02, good enough for 20th on the codies HoF. I see Adam has already turned some blistering laps here!
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Pretty happy with the result, though some fine tuning still needed for the BZR car. The team is feverishly packing up the car for the long haul to Europe for the next 8 races. Better bring along plenty of Vegemite !!
    Could have sworn I spotted MUZ hanging around the back of the garage - he must be trying to scavenge a replacement for his blown engine .
    See you all at Zandvoort !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, yes, yes

Another great report RaikkonenRules (maybe I change my name to KubicaRules or RobertFan ).

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re FPA

What a great race! Only 7 secs separating the top 5 over 24 laps - thats great stuff!! Well done Adam on your win - well deserved. My son did very well on his comeback drive - maybe I should stop giving him my set ups!!! A great effort by BobZee & what about R/R - he drives these cars very well! I had very good speed but I think this one came down to who could get through traffic the best. I could have killed some of those slower cars coming into the last corner - they slowed you down a lot! Roll on next Rd - this is a good series.
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This time I dont focus on the best lap time like it was at Oran Park. This time my best lap time was made without boost used. I use boost on the traffic lap. Last 5 lap I drove werry carefully (last corner) and prabably lost a 1 or 2 seconds but finally reach the finish.
    I hope to see you all (Muz too) at Zandvoort.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry guys, with heaps of visitors and work starting back I havn't seen the playstation or computer for awhile. Will try for Zan!!
    "If luck weren't involved I guess I'd win them all"