Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i'm confident of a position between 1st and last place..if i manage to finish behind last position then i'm driving an f1 car in the next race :
    How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by real_illusions
    i'm confident of a position between 1st and last place..if i manage to finish behind last position then i'm driving an f1 car in the next race :
    Cheesey yet true analysis

I might make an effort to do the race tonight but I've got lots of revision, Work (till 8) and a marathon darts match against by brother
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re FAP Rd 3 Practice/Qualifying Sessions

With one week to go nearly all the drivers have tested the Barbagallo track. The top 6 times in practice so far are: 1. S.Vuko 39.54s 2. P.Vuko 39.69s 3. A.Sloma 39.72s 4. Muz 40.03s 5. BobZee 40.28s 6. J.Shell 40.42s. Most drivers will now prepare their cars for race trim but there will no doubt be one or two drivers trying to improve their grid position. The race again will come down to negotiating traffic - Muz has proven to be the best at this so far this season & this is why he remains the bookies favourite. The one to watch is young Steven Vuko - he has consistently broken the 40sec mark in practice but the youngster has been caught out in traffic before!
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i cant get past the 44 second mark on race setup...

dont know how you guys do it...although muz has offered me a few tips..might try them tomorow or saturday..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Johnny Shell moves into 5th on the practice grid with a lap of 40.21, a lap that put him in the top 10 in the HoF on the codies sight... however, he's not expected to be able to translate that practice success into race day success.
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    So far I've only managed a 42:50. I think its time to start using my steering wheel.) How much of the track can you guys take flat. I can only do turn 2 flat There is no way the car will turn-in enough to take other corners flat. Maybe my set-up is pants.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i've kinda given up on this round...i'm going to be about 2 laps down by the end of the race.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You might as well compete. Points go down to 15th place
    I solumly swear I'm up to no good :devil:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Vuko is 1st and another Vuko is 2nd? Give me some time's, and I show you what I can do:-) Maybe not tonight, because I'm after a few beer, but tomorrow I'll be at pole position!
    BTW its awfully live on the village, without internet acces!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I did it! 39.44s :-)))))))