17th Mar 12, 10:38 #1
Please do read this before posting !
Just a reminder to everyone so we don't have to explain everytime...
- We're here to discuss F1
- Personal comments/attacks are not acceptable
- If you post a personal comment/attack you will be warned
- Warnings mean points, and points can add up to a temporary or even permanent ban.
- Please do read the forum before posting a new thread, and make sure that there isn't one about the topic you want to discuss.
- Copying entire articles is against the law and against our policy/rules, so please don't do that. It's allowed to take short excerpt or selected parts from an article but the total must not exceed 10% of the work. In all cases a source or a link must be given.
- Members quotes in signature are not longer allowed
Thanks for the collaboration and have an exciting 2013 F1 season
Last edited by pino; 17th Mar 13 at 10:48.When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life
17th Mar 13, 10:52 #2
Please don't reply to spam : It makes it more difficult to clear up and the are chances you'll get banned by mistake!When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life
27th Mar 13, 10:03 #3
In order to make it easier for everyone to understand posts and topics, you are requested NOT to use nicknames like Bieber, Britney etc.etc...when referring to a driver.
Thanks in advanceWhen you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life