16th Sep 12, 09:43 #5801
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
16th Sep 12, 10:04 #5802
APRC Rally Hokkaido
16th Sep 12, 10:14 #5803
Some earthquake moved the road?"With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
16th Sep 12, 13:48 #5804
16th Sep 12, 18:41 #5805
Penultimate round of Estonian Championship was held in this weekend - UKU Viljandi Ralli.
You can see the final results here: RALLY » Competitions » Final results
1. Siim Plangi/Marek Sarapuu Mitsu Evo X
2. Timmu Kõrge/Erki Prints Mitsu Evo IX +12.2
3. Agu Ahu/Kalle Ahu BMW M3 +5:19.8
It was eventful rally
Rainer Aus went off 500 m after start and continued under superally
Alexey Lukyanuk drove first time with his Evo X R4. He was leading the rally narrowly, but went off and lost around half hour in the ditch.
You can see him getting out from the ditch here: MULGI RALLI 2012 moments - YouTube
On the same stage Raul Jeets had very severe accident with his Evo X, car is practically destroyed. Driver and co-driver have some minor bruises. You can see their off here:
Plangi and Vorobjovs were fighting with tenths of a seconds until the last stage where Vorobjovs car decided to give up (Engine),
Egon Kaur retired between final service and podium.. no more gearbox
Due to recent rain the roads were completeley destroyed.
One more nice video:
UKU Mulgi Rally-2012 - YouTube
Rally was also part of Latvian Rally Sprint championship:
RALLI » Võistlused » Lõpptulemus
Last rally will be Saaremaa Rally in October.Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas
16th Sep 12, 18:59 #5806
That is one nice Rally review for sure"With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
16th Sep 12, 19:26 #5807
16th Sep 12, 19:40 #5808
1. Aus/Koskinen 84p
2. Vorobjovs/Zicans 82.5p
3. Plangi/Sarapuu 79p
4. Kõrge/Prints 71p
Others are out from the title contention.
Overall calssification title points look like this:
1. Kõrge/Prints 276.5 p
2. Aus/Koskinen 255.5p
3. Vorobjovs/Zicans 243.5 p
Very intense fight is expected in SaaremaaColins Crest = Möldri Mätas
17th Sep 12, 14:55 #5809
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
20th Sep 12, 13:18 #5810
Arbö Rallye, 7th round of ÖRM will be held around Admont and Spittal/Phyrn tomorrow and saturday. No special entrys, Beppo Harrach will use a brand new Evo9 R4, Gerwald Grössing will drive his old one, anyway Raimund Baumschlager secured the title allready in the last round in Weiz. Still exciting will be the battle for the 2WD-title between leading Martin Zellhofer (Swift S1600), Michael Böhm (back in his Fiat 500 R3T) and Hannes Danzinger (Scirocco Diesel).
entry list: http://www.arboe-rallye.at/RallyeNen...012Eingang.pdf
live-timing (SS1 Fr 14:10): ARB Rallye Steiermark 2012 - bersicht
20th Sep 12, 13:42 #5811
Hellendoorn Rally also tomorrownight and saturday.
9 WRC entries:
1. Peter van Merksteijn junior - C4 WRC
2. Jeroen Swaanen - Focus 08 WRC
3. Bernhard ten Brinke - Fiesta WRC
4. Erik van Loon - Fiesta WRC
5. Bob de Jong - Lancer WRC05
6. Bert de Jong - Lancer WRC05
7. Eric Bolhaar - Fabia WRC
8. Edwin Schilt - S14 WRC
9. Hermen Kobus - Fiesta S2000
10. Ferdi Biesheuvel - Impreza WRC
Results: http://www.rallytiming.nlFollow us at http://facebook.com/rallymedia or http://www.rallymedia.nl !
22nd Sep 12, 23:02 #5812
ARBÖ Rallye 2012 (Austria):
Round seven of this years Austrian Rally Championship was held this weekend at the ARBÖ Rallye around Admont.
Raimund Baumschlager and Beppo Harrach had a nice battle trough the event. Starting with a 10 second lead into the final 5,8 km stage Baumschlagers sixth win in a row this season was expected. But after receiving a 20 seconds penalty for checking in late at the final stages time control Harrach claimed the victory.
01. Harrach / Schindlbacher, Mitsubishi R4 1:05:45.4
02. Baumschlager / Zeltner, Skoda Fabia S2000 +12.9
03. Saibel / Mayrhofer, Mitsubishi R4 +38.0
04. Rosenberger / Kaiser, VW Polo S2000 +1:23.2
05. Stohl / Stummer, Mitsubishi CNG +1:33.4
06. Neubauer / Ettel, Subaru Impreza R4 +2:26.3
07. Danzinger / Watzl, VW Scirocco +2:59.3
08. Mrlik / Unterweger, Subaru Impreza +3:44.5
09. Zellhofer / Kachel, Suzuki Swift S1600 +3:45.4
10. Mayer / Langthaler, Subaru Impreza R4 +4:57.8
The final round of the Austrian championship is held at the Rallye Waldviertel (October 25th-27th 2012).
Images can be found here:
22nd Sep 12, 23:18 #5813
You made my day with those pictures"With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
23rd Sep 12, 05:36 #5814
23rd Sep 12, 16:31 #5815
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
23rd Sep 12, 17:54 #5816
- Join Date
- May 2011
Video of the Dutch Hellendoorn Rally 2012 [HD] with a lot of WRC cars.
23rd Sep 12, 17:55 #5817
Peter van Merksteijn jr. won the Hellendoorn Rally again like last year. There was a nice battle between him and Jeroen Swaanen but Peter was pretty much in control of the rally.
1. Peter van Merktsteijn jr. (Citroen C4 WRC)
2. Jeroen Swaanen (Ford Focus WRC) +8.4
3. Bernhard ten Brinke (Ford Fiesta WRC) +1.14.6
4. Bob de Jong (Mitsubishi Lancer WRC) +2.29.8
5. Bert de Jong (Mitsubishi Lancer WRC) +3.59.4
6. Hermen Kobus (Ford Fiesta S2000) +5.49.9
Eric Bolhaar (Skoda Fabia WRC) retired after just a few hundred meters but returned on saturday.
Erik van Loon (Ford Fiesta WRC) retired on SS3 after hitting a tree.
Edwin Schilt (Subaru S14 WRC) broke the engine on SS4.
23rd Sep 12, 18:17 #5818
23rd Sep 12, 19:50 #5819
And a 18 Minutes Video of the ARBÖ Rallye 2012 + Onboard Videos of Raimund Baumschlager can be found here:
23rd Sep 12, 23:28 #5820