PDA

View Full Version : Info Needed

pettersolberg29
15th September 2007, 22:21
Due to a mixture of ignorance, laziness and lack of knowledge, I have no idea about the current WRC games, so if someone could post about any games soon being released, or how long it'll be until there is an official WRC game, I would much appreciate it.
I've currently got WRC Evolved on PS2, and it's good but has got a little bit boring. Any reccomendations are also wanted.
Thanks!!

Will L
23rd September 2007, 20:07
No more WRC games until someone snaps up the rights to own them and make the games unfortuanately. But there's also WRC, WRC II Extreme, WRC3 and WRC4 , all great games! :D

AndyRAC
23rd September 2007, 20:33
I've stated on another forum that WRC:Evolved was the last WRC game made, based on the 2005 season. I believe the rights are up for grabs, and as far as I am aware there are no takers. Shows how important the WRC is, imagine them trying to make a gamr though, there probably aren't enough cars/drivers to make a game. They should make a classic game with lots of the old cars/stages from years past. But that's just dreaming....

Will L
23rd September 2007, 20:37
Great idea. If I had the technology, the cash and the skills I'd make it myself LOL