PDA

View Full Version : Bulldog Rally 2007

macjam
2nd August 2007, 22:54
Regulations are now available for the Bulldog Rally 2007, organised by Wolverhampton and South Staffs Car Club.
The rally will be held on Saturday 20th October and is based again in Oswestry with over 65 stage miles on some of the classic mid-wales forests.
The Bulldog Rally is a round of the following championships: Hankook MSA National Gravel Rally Championship, the Mitsubishi Evo Challenge and cup, the Subaru Group 'N' Trophy, VK1400 Challenge, HPM Motorsport Two Wheel Drive Challenge, Pine Lodge Welsh National Championship, The M-Sport Ford Fiesta Sporting Trophy, The Miller Oils Welsh Clubman Forest Rally Championship and the Hankook Forestry Challenge for clubman competitors

Regs and more details are available at http://www.bulldog-rally.co.uk

Marshals needed, please contact Marcos James details on the website.

did1
9th August 2007, 17:16
hi marcos

can you help i did your event last year on the long straight where thay was doing 1:50mph then coming to finish and the next stage was the over way with a tite left hander if posible can i do that stage again but i have got to cars coming has well but thay are spectating see thay are bring kids with them so if you can help me with a twin stage and a car park for the other two cars my name is david bolland my e-mail is [email:3r03q4eh]free333uk@yahoo.com[/email:3r03q4eh] thanks.

macjam
10th August 2007, 21:02
Ha, David so it'll be you who has posted on BR.

Sorry for the reply on there but had enough of the kids PM'ing me asking what stages they can go and spectate on.

I would say it was either Dyfi or Gartheiniog that you went to. At a guess it would be Garth.

I'll send you a mail in the next few days with some details on it.