PDA

View Full Version : Russian Rally Champion 2006 - WOW!

Alex Nakhapetov
8th May 2007, 16:37
In day-to-day life racers prepare and tool cars for clients, transfer their skill of driving to those motorists who want to improve their driving skill, arrange junior auto competitions… Here is a story of a chance fallen to a pilot’s lot which could not be missed…

http://www.rallyrus.spb.ru/eng/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1177626718&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

Thank you!

Avtovaz
24th September 2007, 00:37
RallyRUS: Were there simply runs in front of a camera?
Alexander Zheludov: No, they were not simply but rather non-standard runs for stuntmen. For example, in one scene the car had to pass a wade and then a sharp turn and a cameraman was sitting on the very brink of a pool. For me it was quite a routine situation since during races photographers and spectators usually sit at turns. That is why I simply run. There were splashes but a cameraman remained sitting where he was.

RallyRUS: In other words all these stunts of red Mazda were shot with one car only? And nothing was damaged?
Alexander Zheludov: It was not damaged only but returned to the dealer’s center and continued its work… I made only one mistake and scratched a bumper a little bit.

LOL! bit of nice reading mate thanks!