PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Jeffy-poo is at it again

CA Racetramp
18th February 2007, 16:45
Looks like Jeffy-poo is at it again. How ironic is it that Hendricks cars have been found to be too low 12 times in the past 3 years at various tracks either pre or post race inspections. Yet each time they claim a part broke. That’s fine and dandy but anyone knows you can purposely have a weak part that will guarantee to break after a few bumps. Jeffy-poo and Hendrick got the easy penalty because they have NASCAR in their back pocket. Jeffy-poo is the face of NASCAR. He’s NASCAR’s poster boy and they will do anything to protect him....He's is their money machine.....Looks like deja-vu to me. Hopefully he does nothing but go backwards in the race. Go Little E.

tstran17_88
18th February 2007, 17:23
It does seem like Gordon got 5 days in the county clink for knocking off a liquor store and Kenseth, Kahne, Sadler & Riggs got 10 years in the federal pen for writing bad checks.

CA Racetramp
18th February 2007, 18:22
You got that right. If it was anone but Gordo they would be in the hauler headed home.

RaceFanStan
18th February 2007, 19:34
I don't think that the drivers should be held responsible for a car that fails NASCAR's tolerances.
The driver's duty is to race the car that is given him, he doesn't build the car or make the adjustments.
A non-spec car is the responsibility of the crew chief and/or team owner.

Jeff Gordon drove the car Hendrick MotorSports gave him, it isn't his fault the car failed inspection. http://www.motorsportforum.com/forums/images/icons/tongue-anim.gif

CA Racetramp
18th February 2007, 20:19
It is a TEAM sport. Team means everyone on the TEAM. There is no "I" in team. Jeffy-poo is as much at fault as the guy who sweeps the floors.

RaceFanStan
18th February 2007, 20:47
I stand by what I said, your point makes no sense. :rolleyes:
The driver DRIVES, the floor-sweeper sweeps, NEITHER can be blamed for a car failing inspection !