PDA

View Full Version : Worldwide Ford Fiesta Cup Final

cal
6th December 2006, 19:39
It was held somewhere around M-Sport today, with drivers from nine countries. The winner was 19-year old Viktor Henriksson from Sweden who will spend a year as an employee at M-Sport, doing a bit of everything including driving every stage of the WRC to make corrections etc.

SubaruNorway
6th December 2006, 19:47
Lucky chap. Any press releases of this, we had Sveinung Bieltvedt in the Competition

cal
6th December 2006, 19:50
Lucky? It was skill ;)

Hehe, I know Sveinung Bieltvedt (I always think his name sounds like car wash in Swedish, biltvätt. Our Norwegian friends might understand me) is very fast and I have no idea who came 2nd or 3rd etc. All I know is that Henriksson won.

Magnus
7th December 2006, 11:30
c23*al, you have many a :s in your name, but maybe you have noticed. It takes focus of your opinions... ;) Nice to have a newcomer from Sweden anyway - and this goes for Henriksson aswell as for you c23*al

Gard
7th December 2006, 11:42
c23*al, you have many a :s in your name, but maybe you have noticed. It takes focus of your opinions... ;) Nice to have a newcomer from Sweden anyway - and this goes for Henriksson aswell as for you c23*al

That would be c(23*a)l

Magnus
7th December 2006, 15:51
Yep, I was somewhat mathematically incorrect, though c(23*a)l=23cal Hence I would suggest the proper namn to be c+23a+l

cal
7th December 2006, 17:03
Haha I know! I have asked the man who runs this place (Mark?) to change it.