PDA

View Full Version : Jack Roush goes to WAR!!!

Mark in Oshawa
25th January 2007, 16:06
This little link from TSN here in Canada about how Mr. Roush is ready to fight in the fields, fight on the beaches, to never surrender....oh right..he aint Churchill. Anyhow this is where Jack is ready to stand up to those nasty Japanese the build cars in Kentucky while Fusions come from Mexico..

http://www.tsn.ca/auto_racing/news_story/?ID=193444&hubname=

Comment away...Jack is his feisty old self...

RaceFanStan
25th January 2007, 20:38
Jack Roush is talking to anyone that will listen to him. http://www.motorsportforum.com/forums/images/icons/tongue-anim.gif

TexasRaceLady
25th January 2007, 22:03
And speaking with forked tongue.

Seems to me he did the same thing when he opened for racing business, and expanded monumentally.

harvick#1
25th January 2007, 23:54
jack is losing more and more screws in his brain :p :

JasonD
26th January 2007, 01:25
jack is losing more and more screws in his brain :p :

Thats why he wears that hat.

Mark in Oshawa
26th January 2007, 01:55
Jack just wants to make sure he has stirred up everyone to not be paying attention when he pulls a fast one perhaps?

RaceFanStan
26th January 2007, 05:41
Yeah Jack, those tires have air in them ! :laugh:

(Remember Jack accusing Evernham of doing something to the #24 tires ?) ;)

Sparky1329
26th January 2007, 06:41
Jack isn't happy unless he's whining about something.

Mark in Oshawa
26th January 2007, 18:18
Yeah Jack, those tires have air in them ! :laugh:

(Remember Jack accusing Evernham of doing something to the #24 tires ?) ;)

I remember that, and shook my head. Jack is great for the sport, he provides inches of copy for the reporters but I think everyone at NASCAR must just put in the ear plugs when they seem him coming to the trailer....

That said, Evernham was likely happy to have Roush going on about air, so no one would look at the light weight A arms or some other bending of the rules Evernham was either caught in or accused of. Ray pushes the envelope and when he was with the 24 team, he really showed his mettle as a crew chief. Jeffy never had it better, and I look at Knaus over with the 48 with some of his pushing of the rules, and realize he is of that same stature.

NASCAR tradition is if you aint cheatin, you aint tryin right???

BobbyC
31st January 2007, 14:01
And to make matters worse, Roush has won races plus a Busch and a Cup Championship whilst his cars carried sponsorship from the despotic totalitarian dictator Hugo Chávez.

Lee Roy
31st January 2007, 16:03
And to make matters worse, Roush has won races plus a Busch and a Cup Championship whilst his cars carried sponsorship from the despotic totalitarian dictator Hugo Chávez.

Hey, his money spends like anyone else's. :D

trumperZ06
1st February 2007, 20:33
;) Hhmmmm... http://www.espn.com

See Terry Blount's article: "Rousch turning Toyota bashing into personal quest" !

Mark in Oshawa
3rd February 2007, 08:29

Ummm Bobby, Chavez did get elected. I know he is a knob, and god knows he wants to be the next Castro, but he is basically harmless. As for CITGO sponsorship, Roush didn't have CITGO on the car for too long once Chavez came along. I think that may be by accident, but I would also say that Roush should NOT be criticized for his patriotism....just based on the CITGO thing. Please, Jack is easy enough to pick on without calling out that card.