PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss anything?

52Paddy
25th January 2007, 08:34
How are you all doing?

I've not been paying much attention to the motorsport scene lately and have lost touch with the sport over the last 6 or 7 months due to being very busy with other things. I'm going to try and fit it back into my time again, I hope, and keep in touch during 2007. Is there anything on the irish Rally scene that happened or changed over the last few months you think would be worth pointing out to me? (eg new cars, new rules, tv coverage, new events etc)

peespeed
28th January 2007, 01:12
Jaysus theres a blast from the past, had almost forgotten about you.

MadCat
28th January 2007, 10:02
Well Eugene Donnelly has a new Subaru Impreza WRC S12 (ie the latest one) ... although you're probably aware of that?

Simmi
28th January 2007, 14:36
What have you been doing thats so important you couldnt follow rallying for half a year Paddy?

Neil J
28th January 2007, 15:46
He`s been watching his Will Young DVD collection ;)

Aye up Paddy, how ya doin`? you haven`t missed much.

Neil :)

52Paddy
28th January 2007, 19:17
Nope I didn't no about Eugene's new car. So what did he do with his Corolla?

The thing that has been taking up my time is music (half way there Neil) but not Will Young. Trad music it is. I've been playing around a lot, learning new tunes, practicing technique etc and, while it has paid off, I think I'll take a break for a while (though I am heading out to a Dervish concert tonight!) and find something else to do.